RIAI Architecture CPDAugust 8 2019
At McConnells Coatings, we are delighted to offer RIAI approved architecture CPD. This CPD training lasts 1 hour in duration, with certificates supplied after the training period is completed. Our training is available at your premises. Training can take place over lunch, in the evening or during working hours depending on your team requirements. This training is offered completely free of charge and is available Nationwide.
If your interested, completed our Form HERE.
What the course covers?
Our module topic is An Introduction to Mineral Silicate Technology. This will cover:
· Why Paint?
· The history of mineral paint. What makes it different to your conventional paint?
· How do they work? And why is breathability so important.
· How long will they last and what are the unique advantages of mineral paint?
· How mineral silicate can improve air quality?
· Fire regulations and the associated regulations
· How mineral and silicate technology can assist with design dilemmas
Our expert trainer will also any coatings question that attendees may have from a first-hand perspective.
Our training offered by McConnells Coatings and is kindly supported by Keim Paints.
Still not signed up, completed our Form HERE.