Fantastic Anaerobic Threadlockers with a difference from Action Adhesives
Action Adhesives Anaerobic Threadlockers are specifically designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners, that require normal disassembly with standard hand tools. Action Adhesives threadlockers cures when they are confined in the absence of air in close fitting metal surfaces. It is perfect for applications such as metal to metal assemblies, but can also be used with other types of materials.
What applications are Anaerobic Threadlockers commonly used for?
- Metal Surfaces
- Copper Bronze
- Manganese Iron
- Pipe Sealing
- Conveyor Belts
- Blind hole threads
6 different reasons to choose Anaerobic Threadlockers from Action Adhesives:
- Excellent for the prevention of leaks
- Excellent for the prevention of unwanted movement or loosening
- Excellent resistance of vibration
- Stops corrosion occurring between the threads
- Excellent for sealing threads and allowing through hole tapping
- One Component Only – Very clean and easy to use
Action Adhesives Technical Team tips on a applying Anaerobic Threadlocker:
Its important that the total length of thread is wetted, as this eliminates air becoming trapped. Sufficient wetting of the thread is very much reliant on the gauge of the thread and the viscosity of the threadlocker.
Action Adhesives Anaerobic Threadlockers range includes the following:
- Products to allow dismantling of components products to ensure components are permanently locked.
- Pipe Seal, Retainers, Bearing Fit and Instant Gasket Products
If you are interested in anaerobic adhesives or any other type of industrial adhesive, sealant or tape, a member of our technical team will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.