Directions for Use
- Apply the adhesive sparingly to one surface.
- Bring the components together quickly and correctly aligned.
- Apply sufficient pressure to ensure the adhesive
spreads into a thin film.
- Do not disturb or re-align until sufficient strength
is achieved, normally in a few seconds.
- Any surplus adhesive can be removed with
Permabond CA solvent, nitromethane or acetone.
For difficult or porous surfaces using a Permabond activator is recommended. If bonding polypropylene, polyethylene, PTFE or silicone, prime first with our cyanoacrylate activator.