Strong durable high performance bonds with Cyanoacrylate Adhesives
Cyanoacrylate Adhesives are single component moisture adhesives that cure rapidly, forming tough, durable, high performance bonds. They are perfect for bonding small applications in harsh conditions, and work best with materials that are non porous.
What are the most common applications Cyanoacrylate Adhesives are used in?
- General Manufacturing
- Automotive applications
What is the science behind Cyanoacrylate Adhesives & how do they work?
Cyanoacrylate is an acrylic resin, that cures almost instantaneously. Cyanoacrylate is triggered by hydroxol ions in water, and as almost all objects have traces of water on its surfaces, this enables the cyanoacrylate adhesive work exceptionally quickly.
7 Reasons to choose Cyanoacrylate Adhesives from Action Adhesives:
- Quick Curing Speed
- User Friendly
- Solvent Free and Non Flammable
- Excellent Bond Strength that often exceeds the substrate material
- Excellent versatility and performance attributes for production environments.
- Affordable, Economical and gives excellent results
- Excellent for Joining dissimilar material at consistent optimum strength
We have the most comprehensive range of Cyanoacrylate products in Ireland, with a wide range of different viscosity’s and material adhesion capabilities.