How to fit skirting board using Bond all UltraMay 14 2020
Play Video Below to See Bond All Ultra in use
With so many products on the market, it is sometimes very hard to decide what product to use. Action Adhesives have helped solve this issue by introducing Bond all Ultra. Bond all Ultra is a universal construction adhesive and sealant. It has many uses throughout the houses and building sites. From Bonding skirting board (as we in the above video), to fixing roof tile, to sealing leaking gutters, to bonding up that new pvc paneling you just bought for your bathroom.
Process of Applying Skirting Board
As you can see in the video the skirting board is cut to size. A few small blobs of adhesive are applied to the skirting board and then pressed firmly against the wall. Depending on the wall condition and the skirting board that you are using, just the adhesive can be sufficient. If the wall has bumps or if the skirting board is slightly bowed a nail or tack maybe required to hold the board in place while the adhesive cures.
Bond all Ultra is suitable for the following
- Will Seal on Wet Surfaces
- Does not attack acrylate
- Bond All Ultra is U.V. resistant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Suitable for bonding ferrous and non-ferrous plates on windows
- Can bond mirrors and will not attack the mirror coating
- Decorative panels
- Construction of elevators
- Adheres to painted surfaces
- Bonds wooden or metal table tops
- Bonds synthetic plates and insulation in refrigerators
- Bonds characters & names plates on gravestones
- Seals and bonds containers
Air Con & Ventilation
- Seals PVc and metal tubing
- Bonding Galvanised metal ducts
- Bonding of insulation, even on wet surfaces.
- Bond All Ultra does not dissolve polystyrene foam.
- Repairing or bonding back on loose wall tiles
- A mounting adhesive for bonding skirting board, laths, sidings, eaves, gyproc, cellular concrete, mortar, etc.
- Bond All Ultra will replace the use mechanical attachments.
- Will seal both wet and difficult surfaces. Does not attack natural stone such as marble, Belgian blue stone and granite. Ideal as a sealant between windows and brickwork. Can be painted perfectly, even with acrylate dispersion paints.
- Windows and Verandas: Will bonding window glass in synthetic and aluminium profiles.
- Adhering wood paneling
- Bond All Ultra bonds to most surfaces, contains no solvents and does not attack synthetic material
- Bond All Ultra has the advantages of an acrylic and silicone sealant
- Bond All Ultra replaces mounting, wood and P.U. adhesive, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants.
- Bond All Ultra is easy to apply
- Bond All Ultra is the high-tech solution to all your mounting and sealing problems
- Can be over painted
- Seam sealing welded joints in automotive or machinery applications.
- Fixing PVC, aluminium or steel gutters